RE: [F-Costume] Re: OT: Choli patterns??

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 6, 2007
      >>I was going to suggest the tee shirt option too since time is so
      short

      Buy it a size or so smaller so it's got a tighter fit. Just make sure the
      arms aren't too binding. Check out the teen department... those are going
      to be a bit tighter, brighter colored and shorter all by themselves. Also,
      you'll have more choices of necklines there.

    • Naresha
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 6, 2007
        Just wanted to say a big thanks to everyone on the list for the help with finding choli pattern!

        Apparently my lovely Mummy has a sizeable hidden stash of patterns that I didn't know about and she dug one out of there to waggle in my face early this morning! *yawns*

        I've book marked the ones that were sent to me and I think I'll invest in the Simplicity one at some stage anyway - I developed a bit of a fascination with the stuff yesterday and I have a nasty tendency to pick things in unusual colours after leaving them to the very last minute! :P

        Resha

        ~One forgives for as long as one loves.~

        AIM: Naresha21 MSN: candyman_gypsy@... Yahoo: fruitcake5m1
        Personal LJ: http://nareshaninya.livejournal.com Writing LJ: http://writingsofresha.livejourna.com
        My Website! http://theinnermuse.freespaces.com
        http://quiz.ravenblack.net/blood.pl?biter=Resha