Re: eragon costume

  • Jess
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 15, 2006
      > Never apologies for costumes.... especially when you're brave
      enough to do
      > outfits BEFORE the movie comes out. Yours came out fine. You're
      working
      > with limited pics and limited time. Of course you have to make
      guesses.
      > And the special "prize" is being able to dress up opening night!

      thank you!

      > PS.... when posting comments or question on Eragon costumes,
      please list
      > the character in the header so folks will be able to sort out the
      message
      > threads.

      oops! I forgot! :-/
    • Neume
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 15, 2006
        Jess,
        That looks really great,the skirt has all the right swirly lines and the corset top looks fantastic too.Did it take forever to peice all the peices together?

        I'm trying to do this outfit as well for a convention in January,but haven't picked out the patterns to start with yet.Did you start with patterns or just drape and pin,etc???

        And YAY Eragon starts tonight!
        Neume