RE: [F-Costume] eragon costume

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 11, 2006
      >>hey, I just wanted to say, I got my Arya costume done a few weeks ago
      for the movie, mind you this was all pieced together through reaserch
      me and a friend did before the pics all came out so please be nice. ;p
      >>http://lordofhaladi
      <http://lordofhaladin.livejournal.com/428013.html#cutid1>
      n.livejournal.com/428013.html#cutid1

      Never apologies for costumes.... especially when you're brave enough to do
      outfits BEFORE the movie comes out. Yours came out fine. You're working
      with limited pics and limited time. Of course you have to make guesses.
      And the special "prize" is being able to dress up opening night!

      -Cat-

      PS.... when posting comments or question on Eragon costumes, please list
      the character in the header so folks will be able to sort out the message
      threads.

    • Jess
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 15, 2006
        > Never apologies for costumes.... especially when you're brave
        enough to do
        > outfits BEFORE the movie comes out. Yours came out fine. You're
        working
        > with limited pics and limited time. Of course you have to make
        guesses.
        > And the special "prize" is being able to dress up opening night!

        thank you!

        > PS.... when posting comments or question on Eragon costumes,
        please list
        > the character in the header so folks will be able to sort out the
        message
        > threads.

        oops! I forgot! :-/
      • Neume
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 15, 2006
          Jess,
          That looks really great,the skirt has all the right swirly lines and the corset top looks fantastic too.Did it take forever to peice all the peices together?

          I'm trying to do this outfit as well for a convention in January,but haven't picked out the patterns to start with yet.Did you start with patterns or just drape and pin,etc???

          And YAY Eragon starts tonight!
          Neume