Re: [F-Costume] Re: Crinoline Question

  • Andrea Schewe
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 3, 2006
      The netting is in between the main fabric and the lining. I think I just used taffeta.
      Andrea
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 3, 2006
        I found it! It is only about 40" wide, which surprized me, but it is
        wide enough I don't have to piece it together. It is very stiff. I
        didn't expect it to be that stiff. It's almost like buckrum but not
        quite that stiff. Thanks to all for the info. Pam
      • prism91455