Re: Seam Tracer Isn't a Ruffler

  • darth_eagle
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 31, 2006
      Judy Mitchell <judymitch@...> wrote:
      > Fatimah had started about the seam tracer, but had posed a question
      > about other gadgets people like to use- hence the mention of a
      ruffler
      > attachment.

      Heehee....Karyl was the one who started the thread about the Seam
      Tracer lah. -__^

      I only add on about a book I got that listed out the Seam Tracer too
      and many other interesting gadgets for sewing. Mentioned the Ruffler
      cause am really interested in getting it one of these days as I had
      found out where to get it and how much it cost (think it'll fit my
      Janome as look like one of those standard attachment).

      Fatimah
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 1, 2006
        darth_eagle wrote:

        > Heehee....Karyl was the one who started the thread about the Seam
        > Tracer lah. -__^

        oops! yep, you're right. Sorry Karyl!