Re: [F-Costume] What are your costume plans for this Halloween???

  • Nina Hightman
    Message 1 of 37 , Oct 2, 2006
      This year I decided to make a Celebrian costume, I decided to do this because I have the opportunity to get creative with the design, colors, etc. I plan to make it a dark blue gown using a modified Simplicity 9891 pattern, with silver trim and embroidery on the arms (the latter only if I have enough time). I'll probably be wearing the costume to a party (nothing big, just a little get together) and the state would be Florida.
      I hope your interview goes well :)

      Cat Devereaux <CatDevereaux@...> wrote:
      OK... I need folks to give me a hand. I've got a radio interview to do on
      Tuesday. I'd like to poll folks. I'm going to ask for replies on line
      since this group is soooooo quiet right now... and we need to get into the
      Halloween spirit.

      What costume/costumes are you and your family going to be wearing this
      Halloween? Where are you planning on wearing them? Are these new, recycled,
      or in a moment of weakness (or lack of time) bought? Also, if you will,
      weigh-in by state.

      The more info I can get, the better. Tell the country what we're dong. So,
      lets hear from some of you silent ones out there.

      Thanks,

      -Cat-
      (it's being taped to air in October, will let you guys know when it hits, or
      the podcast address.)

    • Alyson
      Message 37 of 37 , Oct 11, 2006
        Jumping in here, I'm in Dyersburg TN, about 75 miles North of Memphis. I'm waaaay out in the boonies, but I didn't know there was a tolkien group out in Nashville.

        "Artists use lies to tell the truth,
        Politicians use lies to cover up the truth."
        V for Vendetta