Re: A Knight's Tale costume finished

  • sweetlickleangelis
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2006
      hey great costume! i love the knights tale costumes and its great to
      see one be recreated.any plans for more knights tale costumes? just
      checking out the rest of your site now, Joelle

      --- In F-Costume@yahoogroups.com, "Dianne" <dianne_the_geek@...>
      wrote:

      > I posted here months ago for tips on a costume from A Knight's
      Tale.
      > I promised pictures when it was finished. Here it is, just in
      time
      > for DragonCon (and who says procrastinators never accomplish
      > anything).
      >
      > http://www.geocities.com/dianne_the_geek/jocelyn.html
      >
      > I can't seem to get the jacket to photograph well, the middle
      isn't
      > nearly so pink. And the dress form is the wrong size at the
      moment.
      > I made this for my sister and her measurements have changed during
      > construction. But hopefully I'll manage to get one or two decent
      pics
      > while it's on her at the con.
      >
      > Enjoy,
      > Dianne

    • Dianne
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 5, 2006
        Thanks! I've been eyeing Jocelyn's felted white & red coat. I
        think I might try it, but I have a ton of other projects to finish
        up first.
        Dianne

        --- In F-Costume@yahoogroups.com, "sweetlickleangelis"