A Knight's Tale costume finished

  • Dianne
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 29, 2006
      I posted here months ago for tips on a costume from A Knight's Tale.
      I promised pictures when it was finished. Here it is, just in time
      for DragonCon (and who says procrastinators never accomplish
      anything).

      http://www.geocities.com/dianne_the_geek/jocelyn.html

      I can't seem to get the jacket to photograph well, the middle isn't
      nearly so pink. And the dress form is the wrong size at the moment.
      I made this for my sister and her measurements have changed during
      construction. But hopefully I'll manage to get one or two decent pics
      while it's on her at the con.

      Enjoy,
      Dianne
    • sweetlickleangelis
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 31, 2006
        hey great costume! i love the knights tale costumes and its great to
        see one be recreated.any plans for more knights tale costumes? just
        checking out the rest of your site now, Joelle

        --- In F-Costume@yahoogroups.com, "Dianne" <dianne_the_geek@...>
        wrote:

        > I posted here months ago for tips on a costume from A Knight's
        Tale.
        > I promised pictures when it was finished. Here it is, just in
        time
        > for DragonCon (and who says procrastinators never accomplish
        > anything).
        >
        > http://www.geocities.com/dianne_the_geek/jocelyn.html
        >
        > I can't seem to get the jacket to photograph well, the middle
        isn't
        > nearly so pink. And the dress form is the wrong size at the
        moment.
        > I made this for my sister and her measurements have changed during
        > construction. But hopefully I'll manage to get one or two decent
        pics
        > while it's on her at the con.
        >
        > Enjoy,
        > Dianne

      • Dianne
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 5, 2006
          Thanks! I've been eyeing Jocelyn's felted white & red coat. I
          think I might try it, but I have a ton of other projects to finish
          up first.
          Dianne

          --- In F-Costume@yahoogroups.com, "sweetlickleangelis"