Re: [F-Costume] Re: X3 Phoenix

  • Silvara
    Message 1 of 50 , Jun 1, 2006
      It looks like its because there is a chiffon under layer like the sleeves
      to billow out in the end scene

      Silvara

      Message 50 of 50 , Jun 28, 2006
        > Then you would know the length of the fiber
        > they're using... i.e., the max of how long the
        > wig could be from the base of the neck. The
        > curl will take that up maybe a 3rd to quarter >
        but you'd still have an idea of length.

        Thanks Cat! I *think* I get it! :) I had
        another look at the shot Silvara cleaned up the
        other day and realised that her hair is down to
        her waist at the back! I never realised that
        when I saw the film. I guess 'cause shots of her
        back are few and far between, plus the layers on
        the front are so much shorter, it's hard to know!
        Well that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it! :P