Re: [F-Costume] Re: X3 Phoenix

  • Laheara
    Message 1 of 50 , May 31, 2006
      Yes I did notice that also, but I don't think it really changed color it was likely just the lighting and him leaning over her cast a shadow as he caught her.

      And yes, I find it very unlikely also that it was made of a leather, as was said you could see right through the coat tails that were blowing in the wind. I've seen the movie 3 times now and I have dled a really good copy of it and I'm even more sure it's a textured taffeta now. AND I found one that looks the same.

      I have all my fabrics, I think I'll start it this weekend. :)
      Laheara

      Naresha <north_shore_fruitcake@...> wrote:I wouldn't have said the coat was leather either
      - but I wasn't really paying that much attention!
      :P And is it just me, or did the corset become
      black when Wolverine stabs her and she dies? You
      can only see the top of it, but it appears to be
      very black and not red!

    • Naresha
      Message 50 of 50 , Jun 28, 2006
        > Then you would know the length of the fiber
        > they're using... i.e., the max of how long the
        > wig could be from the base of the neck. The
        > curl will take that up maybe a 3rd to quarter >
        but you'd still have an idea of length.

        Thanks Cat! I *think* I get it! :) I had
        another look at the shot Silvara cleaned up the
        other day and realised that her hair is down to
        her waist at the back! I never realised that
        when I saw the film. I guess 'cause shots of her
        back are few and far between, plus the layers on
        the front are so much shorter, it's hard to know!
        Well that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it! :P

        ~To forgive calls upon our love, to forget calls upon our strength~

        AIM: Naresha21 MSN: candyman_gypsy@... Yahoo: fruitcake5m1
        Personal LJ: http://www.livejournal.com/users/nareshaninya/
        Writing LJ: http://www.livejournal.com/users/writingsofresha/

        My Website! Slash Me Happy
        http://www.websamba.com/SlashMeHappy

        http://quiz.ravenblack.net/blood.pl?biter=Resha

        On Yahoo!7
        Dating: It's free to join and check out our great singles!
        http://www.yahoo7.com.au/personals