Question on gown, OT though

  • nmentor467
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 10, 2006
      Before I go too much into it, I'd like to know if it's all right if I
      even bring this up here. There's this gown that I saw Cate Blanchett
      wear to an awards show in a 1930's style. But the drape is driving me
      crazy, a lot of folds going in all sorts of directions. There's a
      meager selection of pics on the Net, but I managed to save some for
      future reference. I'm thinking it would make a nice summer garden
      wedding gown... or else I'd just drool over it and move on. But since
      King Kong came out, I figured where else to ask questions about 1930's
      fashions? Is it ok?

      Nelly
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 10, 2006
        >>Before I go too much into it, I'd like to know if it's all right if I
        even bring this up here.  There's this gown that I saw Cate Blanchett
        wear to an awards show in a 1930's style.  But the drape is driving me
        crazy,

        We're pretty quiet right now... and talk about draping will help folks on
        the list learn more about it... so go ahead. Post pic links.

        Oh, I won't be on much today... so my won't see my answer until later... but
        others can jump in.