Re: [F-Costume] Digest Number 200

  • Vert
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2006
      > WOW, What fantastic work. If you don't have someone to wear it, I would
      > shave my Capt. Jack Sparrow beard and mustache, and look hard for a wig and
      > boots
      > to go with this beautiful outfit. It doesn't look like a costume to me, it
      > looks like clothing that could be worn proudly.
      >
      > Regards,
      > Capt. Jack Mark
      > Is it already spoken for, or with any hope, is it available in my size? Ha
      > ha.
      >
      > Capt. Jack Mark

      Nah, keep the Jack Sparrow look! Acutally I'm wearing it to the first showing
      of POTC2 at the El Capitan :-) It's MINE, ALL MINE! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :-D

      I'm not going to wear a wig, just pull my hair back into a tail and tuck in the
      bangs. I look HORRIBLE in wigs and I don't think a white one will flatter me
      much. LOL

      I'm hoping the weather clears this weekend (fat chance, another storm on the
      way to No. Cali.) So I can get some outside shots, or even better yet, some
      shots at the Sacramento River Dock.

      Laura

      http://mail.yahoo.com