6168Re: [F-Costume] Scuply Buttons

  • ellen_rustad
    May 30, 2014
      Yes, that is the exact costume I made. My husband made the buttons out of wooden beads (1.5" and 1" sizes). He put one bead on a dowel, then sanded one edge flat (he's a woodworker/carpenter, he has the skill and know-how not to grind away the bead. Unlike my skill with a sander!). Then he dipped the sanded bead into silver paint (dowel and all) and set them up to dry.
      They were prefect!

      I will post photos in the photo section.

      Ellen

      Sorry for the delay in response, once he figured out how to do it, we finished the buttons and the outfits.
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic