6152Scuply Buttons

  • ellen_rustad
    Apr 7, 2014
      Hey All!
      I did not see my first post, so I am repeating it here. Sorry if this is a duplicate.
      I am making WInkie Outfits (The Wicked Witch's tower guards from the Wizard of Oz movie) for myself and my husband. I cannot find, nor am willing to pay for, the buttons that adorn the outfit.
      I planned on using Sculpy/Premo clay to make the buttons, and attach a fastener prior to baking, and spray paint them once done. I could not find shanks at the craft store, so I bought jump rings instead. I want the buttons to be secure, however the outfits are not going to be washed/dry cleaned. The buttons are decorative only,
      So, is there any advice anyone has before I start making over 100 clay buttons? I figured this would be a good place to start, so thank you in advance for any help!

      Ellen
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic