6138Re: [F-Costume] Downton Abbey

    Feb 3, 2014
      If I wasn't going on a 5 week trip to Ireland I would absolutely make a trip to Delaware to see this!!
      Thanks for the link Susan!

      From: Susan Toker <susantoker@...>
      To: F-Costume@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, February 3, 2014 2:50 PM
      Subject: Re: [F-Costume] Downton Abbey

      I don't know if there is  a website/list yet but If you can get to Delaware this spring you can see some of the real costumes at the museum.  See here:

      Susan

      On Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 2:47 PM, <slc_fire@...> wrote:

      Hello everyone!
      Does anyone know if there is a website of Downton Abbey research already created? Have they published any costume books for the show? Does anyone own the dvds - are there featurettes on the costumes?
      Thanks,