6106Re: [F-Costume] Source of beaded chiffon

  • Daniel Sanders
    Sep 29, 2013
      I'm a little confused at this point as to which titanic costume is being recreated. There isn't a gown worn with brown evening gloves by the main character in that movie.

      On Sep 29, 2013, at 4:18 PM, Ann Garner <agarner@...> wrote:

      At 10:47 AM 9/29/2013, you wrote:
      > The other thing I'm finding hard to find are brown over the elbow
      > opera gloves. I've found every color BUT brown. Sigh.
      >
      >Sheree
      .
      White gloves + brown dye = brown gloves
      You might want to use fabric dye in spray form, depending on the fabric.
      Ann in Arkansas

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic