6100Re: [F-Costume] Source of beaded chiffon

    Sep 27, 2013
      ZOMG!! EUREKA! I've hit the mother load! Indian Dupatta! The sari fabric seems to be just a bit heavier but the dupatta are perfect. Now the hard part is picking just one!
      Thanks!!

      From: Melody Tomaszewicz <melodyt@...>
      To: F-Costume@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, September 27, 2013 10:28 AM
      Subject: [F-Costume] Source of beaded chiffon

      If you search on eBay for beaded chiffon, you will find yardage of beaded chiffon, and also lots of listings of Indian saris. They are basically made of 5 yards of fabric that are frequently heavily beaded in areas. You may be able to get the amount of beaded chiffon that you need for a beaded dress out of part of a sari.
      .
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic