6098Re: [F-Costume] beaded chiffon source

  • Daniel Sanders
    Sep 27, 2013
      The only way to get anything even remotely close to that dress is to hand bead. Or spend obscene amounts if money that would make you pull out more hair than you would  have from doing the beading. The only things that I could possibly envision being a pre-made option would be beaded net trim that you cut up and appliquéd on.

      On Sep 27, 2013, at 9:17 AM, slc_fire <slc_fire@...> wrote:

      Morning everyone!

      Does anyone know where I can buy beaded chiffon? I'm looking for brown tones. I want to create a dress based on the jump dress from the movie Titanic but I don't want to hand sew the beads. :) I'm ok adding the drop bead edges but all that lucious beading all over the dress would make me rip my hair out.

      Thanks!