6090Re: [F-Costume] A new community issue of Virtual Costumer is on line!

  • Pierre & Sandy Pettinger
    Sep 9, 2013
      At 10:59 AM 8/31/2013, you wrote:

      We've been gone, so I've just tried to access this. There doesn't seem to be an issue 2 listed. There is an issue 1 and the current issue 3.

      ?

      Pierre

      This issue provides a gentle introduction to the Furry fandom and fursuit costuming. http://www.SiWCostumers.org and select Virtual Costumer, then Current Issue.   Choose Volume 11 issue 2. Enjoy! Phil Gust editor

      "Those Who Fail to Learn History
      Are Doomed to Repeat It;
      Why They Are Simply Doomed."

      Achemdro'hm