      From: Nightwing Whitehead <nightwingwhitehead@...>
      Date: 05/14/2013 3:17 PM (GMT-05:00)
      To: F-Costume@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [F-Costume] floating skirt

      I would probably do it with several large petal shapes, in sheer chiffon, overlapping one another.  My favorite hoop/stiffening/etc for something like this is guitar string in the hem.   It gives it a bounce that that makes it move almost on its own.

      Nightwing Whitehead       Fashion Designer

      by appointment    860-402-0847