6012Re: [F-Costume] Dyeing Question

  • Aurora Celeste
    May 13, 2013
      If you put linen in hot water it will soften up and lose that linen polish
      look. I usually wash mine in hot because I like softer linen. Many
      manufacturers of clothes nowadays are lazy, too, and either don't
      pre-shrink their fabric or use cheap, non-color-fast dyes and just put on
      the label "cold only" to get away with it with minimum complaints. If its
      fabric take a sample chunk (if you can spare it) and try it out.