      From: slc_fire <slc_fire@...>
      To: "F-Costume@yahoogroups.com" <F-Costume@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, November 19, 2012 9:35 AM
      Subject: Re: [F-Costume] Re: Pattern Mod help

      I've made this dress. It is a ROYAL bleep bleep BLEEEP.... it's a very difficult convoluted neckline. My mother is a professional seamstress and she was cussing like a sailor. It's a gorgeous dress but it takes serious patience and a bachelor degree in engineering to understand the neck. The pictures are deceiving. It’s almost like fabric origami. I’m not kidding. You have to cut, pinch, tuck, iron, and pray.