5891Re: Pattern Mod help

  • Hazel Daniel
    Nov 19, 2012
      It certainly is! I told her before she even accepted my quotation for the costume. There isn't any kind of flesh coloured straps, I have several high rez refs that I can zoom in and the dress seems to stay put by its lonesome. Even showed her pictures of the two patterns I had considered for the dress.