5623Re: [F-Costume] The Immortals, Gods Armor

    Dec 1, 2011
      On 12/1/2011 9:00 AM, Daniel Sanders wrote:
      > I saw the movie The Immortals last night and feel hard for Zeus' Gold
      > Armor and his clothes in general. But I'm having a hard time finding
      > images of real quality. Any help would be greatly appreciated as
      > google and bing are turning up goose eggs.

      As a starting point, don't forget about Alley Cat Scrach's "Movie" tab.
      Besides listing costume sites, there's a section that's a good start
      point for media pictures:
      http://www.alleycatscratch.com/movie/Costume_Links.htm#Pictures

      Good luck on your research, and project.