5553looking for good resource books

  • alice.mcguinness
    Sep 9, 2011
      Hello all;
      I am an okay sewer but do not know how to tailer. I am actually writing an historical novel (yeah, yeah, LOL, its okay)its fun just doing all the vast research. But what I need are books that help me with terminology for making midieval clothing. I have to be able to discribe ...everything and I loved the costomes worn by the princess in Braveheart. I can't find any details about how her costomes were made or what embellishments were used. I can't even find a good picture to print just so I can start isolating the different "things" and researching what they are. Can someone please be kind enough to direct me to any reference sources that would help. Thank you.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic