5139Re: tangled; OT ranting

  • Dina
    Dec 1, 2010
      As a mom to two little proto-princesses, they tend to through a stage where they like pink and they like dressing things, even the one who says she wants to marry the princess and fight the dragon (Mommy, can 2 princesses marry? Yes dear, if they really want to. Good, cause I never want to have kids!).

      Princess is not so much rank as being special to my girls. Everyone wants to be special.

      Antidotes: The Paper Bag Princess written by Robert Munsch and The Practical Princess by Jay Williams

      Both were made into animated shorts that no one has ever heard of...