      From: slc_fire <slc_fire@...>
      Subject: Re: [F-Costume] Tracing Tables...
      To: F-Costume@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, December 2, 2009, 9:06 AM

      Hi Sterling

      I made a light table about that size last year. I couldn't find bumkiss online for plans and online sellers are crazy pricey. I went to a local art store that carries nice expensive wooden ones and took pictures with my cell phone. Then I just built a box that looked similar and dropped in 2 under cabinet florecent lights. I got everything I needed at Home Depot. I made it out of poplar because it was pretty. I used heavy plexi and built a rail around the inside of the box to support it. It's huge and unwielding but I love it.

      I can write up how I did it and send it off list (unless other folks want to know).

      Sheree