4489Open Studio Days at Cloak & Dagger Creations in Littleton Nov 15

  • cloakmakerusa
    Nov 6, 2009
      Cloak & Dagger Creations Open Studio
      Sunday, November 15, 2009 10am - 4pm
      Sunday, December 13, 2009 10am - 4pm
      (snow date Saturday, December 19, 9am - noon)
      410 Great Rd (The Mill), Littleton, MA 01460
      978-486-4414
      http://www.cloakmaker.com

      Come and play dress up!

      - New cloaks, clasps, and circlets.
      - 20% off hats & hoods!
      - Sale on select ready-made shirts and vests.
      - Special pricing on trim remnants.
      - Free bags of scraps available for crafts.
      - Munchies!
      - Supervised kids-in-tow welcome.

      We're just off 495 in Littleton, MA, about 10 miles due south of
      Nashua, NH. An hour from the Maine or Connecticut borders, minutes from New Hampshire.
      Address: http://www.cloakmaker.com/contact.html

      Directions: http://www.cloakmaker.com/directions.html

      Park in the upper lot where our sign is.
      Leave a comment or drop us an email (info at cloakmaker.com) so we can
      gauge how much food to prepare.

      If you received this in error, please forgive us and let us know. If you receive multiple copies, it means we really miss you!