      From: Anna M.C. <annamc@...>
      Subject: [F-Costume] Sari borders
      To: F-Costume@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, April 1, 2009, 12:05 AM

      Please, does anyone here know where I can buy sari borders/metallic
      jacquard trim similar to this for a costume?
      http://cdn.overstoc k.com/images/ products/ L11602866. jpg

      I find this trim all over the place in home decor products -- I own
      pillows, a comforter, placemats, etc. -- but darned if I can figure out
      where to buy just the trim by itself, and I don't particularly want to
      dismantle my pillows, comforter, placemats, etc. to raid the trim.

      Thank you!

      Anna M.C.
      --

      2009 North American Discworld Convention
      http://www.nadwcon org