4161Re: [F-Costume] Re: Online Store Selling Bias Tape..... Businesses only

    Mar 8, 2009
      >>Last time I contacted CheepTrims, about a week ago, they replied they
      only sell to the trade,you must have a business license to buy.Too bad.

      Ah, they're pretty loose about the definition. They don't want to mess
      w/ the minimum and in most cases you can find a friend... or say you're
      getting started.

      I haven't bought from them in the last year, but because min wasn't an
      issue with what I would order.... but I normally just hit the website.

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic