      From: Alyson <tolkienscholar@...>
      Subject: [F-Costume] Rouching a bodice
      To: F-Costume@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, December 27, 2008, 8:24 AM

      I am creating a medieval fantasy wedding dress for my daughter. She would like the bodice rouched a little bit. How do I rouch a bodice that originally does not call for it? Also, can I rouch any type of fabric? I wouldn't think that velvet would rouch well.
      Thanks!
      Kemper

      Life is meant to be an adventure; change is a gift that we have to learn to use aright. A Celtic curse is to be stuck in a field and unable to leave. To be stuck in one place forever.
      To be unable to venture or change.
      An open gate is the opposite of this. It is the invitation to venture, to grow, the call to be among the living vital elements of the world.
      The open gate is the call to explore new areas of yourself
      and the world around you
      ~David Adam,The Open Gate~