      From: "Melissa Drennen (Steck)" <mel@...>
      To: F-Costume@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, November 30, 2007 7:20:25 PM (GMT-0800) America/Los_Angeles
      Subject: [F-Costume] Excalibur question

      I know this is probably a long shot, but can anyone tell me how
      Guinevere's veil during the wedding scene in Excalibur was made, what
      it was made of, etc?

      I absolutely love the look of it but I haven't been able to find any
      information on it.

      Thanks to anyone who has better knowledge about this than I.

      Melissa
      mel@...