3297Re: Stardust: Yvaine's Stardust gown

  • Sarah
    Nov 26, 2007
      that's a great point, especially if you've cut single layers and it's
      stuff that you need to keep in shape (like sleeves and bodices) If
      it's the long skirt pieces with the bias edges you might need to
      hang-pin them if its something slithery like charmeuse.

      --- In F-Costume@yahoogroups.com, "Erin" <Eponine_80@...> wrote:
      > Then leave the fabric so
      > > sandwiched until you are ready to sew with that piece.
      > And if your pattern paper and bottom paper are thin enough, I would
      > actually keep it on while sewing and you can just rip it off later.
      > Makes it much easier sewing wise.
      > Earendil
    • Show all 30 messages in this topic