3141[F-Costume] Constructing a Cut Out

  • Amanda_C
    Oct 2, 2007
      Hello,

      I was hoping to get some advice on how to go about
      constructing the cut-out in this skirt:

      http://www.geocities.com/cuprysa/Inoue.html

      My concern is the flaps coming from the bottom of the
      circle cut-out are just going to hang awry rather than
      laying nice and flat and defining the circle.

      I planned to use light interfacing to maintain the
      shape of the cut-out, but I don't know how to make the
      flaps work. I thought I could tack it to the
      underskirt, but then nothing would move correctly...

      Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I've been
      pondering this for a few months without epiphany :)

      Thank you again,
      Amanda

      http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html
    • Show all 23 messages in this topic