3073Re: Stardust - Tristan's linen coat

  • Ann Durham
    Sep 3, 2007
      >that looks like a really nice pattern! I don't see a price on the
      >page, though
      (referring to Laughing Moon Mercantile frock coat pattern). You have to go
      to checkout to get the price--it was $14. Not bad with two frock coats and
      two vest patters. I've used their corset pattern, which was very well
      done, so I have hopes for this.

      I'll double check the sleeve pattern, because I definitely want a two-piece
      sleeve (they follow the natural shape of the arm and hang better). That's
      not a hard thing to draft.
      ]
      Ann, in still-hot Florida, but she's got to get working on Halloween!!