2510RE: [F-Costume] Yahoo has lunch on our messages

    Mar 2, 2007
      >>It seems to have been a one-two punch because gmail was down a lot of
      yesterday while they were doing an upgrade to the system. I wonder if one
      had an effect on the other.

      They're deadly enemies... so probably not... everyone's been trying to
      adjust their spam filters latterly... so if they were both installing
      something at the top of the pipe that filters more spam... and it was the
      same high end tool... that could be it... Then fun of trapping spam... to
      much or too little. And it would make sense why it just got demolished.