2489Re: [F-Costume] Oddball question on high-standing collar supports

  • Angharad ver' Reynulf
    Feb 15, 2007
      My thanks to all of you who gave me some information on other possibilities for these collars. Not only do I get to play with the original six, I now get to play with making some in gold, with lots of points like the cover of Anne McCaffrey's Coelura (the inspiration for mine actually), so I will definitely be utilizing the knowledge.

      Jonnalyhn/Angharat/Wolfcat