2441Re: [F-Costume] Re: Oddball question on high-standing collar supports

  • Jeanine Swick
    Feb 2, 2007
      That sounds like the TimTex that is sold for hat brims and the sculpted
      fabric bowls. I've used it in a bodice for someone who couldn't wear
      stiff stays and still wanted some body in it. You can get it from
      Newark Dressmaker Supply, item #NF25 & NF25Y, < www.newarkdress.com > .
      They are a division of Home-Sew Inc., < www.homesew.com >. I've dealt
      with them for over 30 years and have never had a problem with either of
      them.

      Jeanine
      ^..^