2262Re: Introducing myself . . .

  • Jay and Denisen
    Jan 1, 2007
      Oh geez, Cat, I remember being so flattered that you'd asked at all
      that I could hardly stand the excitement of it - not to mention the
      fun of attending my first out-of-town CostumeCon (and LosCon for
      that matter)!!!

      And you should remind us all when you have a chance (I'm typing fast
      here and can't look it up just now) that you walked off
      with "several" awards when we entered - Do I remember Best in Show
      at LosCon (NASFIC) that year? YAY FOR YOU!!!

      Denisen

      --- In F-Costume@yahoogroups.com, "Cat Devereaux" <CatDevereaux@...>
      wrote:

      > Oh... and here's one more of Denisen being a great sport letting
      me put her
      > in tons of costume...
      > http://www.alleycatscratch.com/costumes/SnowQueen/Figureen.htm .
      (She was