198Re: [F-Costume] Wings links

  • Robert Goodwin
    Aug 5 8:25 AM
      > Oooooh, I so understand links aging out. Drives me crazy... not just the
      > big sites changing format... but so many of the smaller sites where we had
      > great tips are aging out too. <sigh>

      Drives you bonkers, don't it? heh... Have you tried the Internet Wayback
      Machine to see if they're archived there?

      http://www.archive.org/

      If you can find the original owner, you could set it up on your own site,
      depending on what the owner says. Some places are just too classic and
      helpful to stay down long.

      --
      Homepage: http://www.furnation.com/boogi/
      AIM: rg1004 / boogikat007 ICQ: 103051846

      Sez who that a deaf person can't have fun on the net? No ears required!
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic