196Re: [F-Costume] Wings links

  • Robert Goodwin
    Aug 5, 2005
      > I just stumbled across a great site for how to make wings... all kinds of
      > wings. http://www.fursuit.org/faq/17wings.htm . Not all links are still
      > current, but enough that it's worth playing with. Have fun... think of new
      > ideas.

      Hello, Cat. As maintainer of that FAQ, thanks for mentioning it. There
      were a couple links that went bad or moved, and I fixed them. The last
      link in 17.0 before 17.1 moved, so with a little looking, you'll find it.

      I'll have an update uploaded in a month or two after I gather together
      enough things to add or modify. I go through all the links by hand twice a
      year to check for bad links. Sure it's a lot of work, but I can see if
      someone's moved or something. It's even easier on broadband.

      --
      Homepage: http://www.furnation.com/boogi/
      AIM: rg1004 / boogikat007 ICQ: 103051846

      Sez who that a deaf person can't have fun on the net? No ears required!
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic