1920Re: What are your costume plans for this Halloween???

  • bonmothma
    Oct 1, 2006
      I did a show earlier this year called "Have a Nice Day." It's a
      musical revue of late 60's & early 70's songs. For act 2, we wore
      jeans with a triangle of smiley fabric spliced in to make bell
      bottoms. They were my jeans so I kept them. I'm going to pair that
      with a tie dyed t-shirt and my Galadriel wig. Far out!

      I'll dress up at work and leave it on for trick or treat. I get at
      least 150 kids each year.

      Namarie,
      Bonnie Half-Elven

      --- In F-Costume@yahoogroups.com, "Cat Devereaux" <CatDevereaux@...>
      wrote:

      > OK... I need folks to give me a hand. I've got a radio interview
      to do on
      > Tuesday. I'd like to poll folks. I'm going to ask for replies on
      line
      > since this group is soooooo quiet right now... and we need to get
      into the
      > Halloween spirit.
      >
      > What costume/costumes are you and your family going to be wearing
      this
      > Halloween? Where are you planning on wearing them? Are these new,
      recycled,
      > or in a moment of weakness (or lack of time) bought? Also, if you
      will,
      > weigh-in by state.
      >
      > The more info I can get, the better. Tell the country what we're
      dong. So,
      > lets hear from some of you silent ones out there.
      >
      > Thanks,
      >
      > -Cat-
      > (it's being taped to air in October, will let you guys know when it
      hits, or
      > the podcast address.)

    • Show all 37 messages in this topic