1828Re: [F-Costume] Re: Hairpins

    Sep 5, 2006
      Hannah wrote:
      > Thanks, Cat...I don't think I'll have any 'stuffing' to do, since I
      > have so much of my own hair, but a snood isn't a bad idea, if only
      > for containment. I think I could do that ribbon braiding idea easily
      > enough, so thanks for the advice! Hopefully Judy will see this at
      > some point.
      > Hannah
      > --- In F-Costume@yahoogroups.com, "Cat Devereaux" <CatDevereaux@...>
      > wrote:
      >>Judy may have some sutter lists or know what to do with her
      > hair. Me... I

      Ok, now that I'm back from DragonCon, here are a few sutlers (vendors)
      that sell stuff. I don't have time to look through for hairpins, but
      they sell supplies as well as ready-made, so you never know.

      Silly Sisters <http://www.sillysisters.com/> they specialize in womens
      hat and neckwearclothes and notions
      Jas Townsend <http://www.jastown.com/> or <http://jas-townsend.com/>
      Smoke and Fire <http://www.smoke-fire.com/>
      Wooded Hamlet <http://www.woodedhamlet.com/> not their main thing, but
      they often have a case with miscellaneous stuff

      these are all the places I'd check first. if they don't have something,
      ask them, they'll probably know where to find something.

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic