1807RE: [F-Costume] Re: Hairpins

    Sep 2, 2006
      >> but a snood isn't a bad idea, if only
      for containment.

      Remember, I'm using that term loosely. You'll need to check a tad a see
      what they used for different era if you're trying for accuracy. If not
      generic ones are sold at lots of costume places..

      >>I think I could do that ribbon braiding idea easily
      enough,

      It always looked easy enough... but that's only for someone who's capable of
      braiding their own hair... me...never been able to... too many thumbs.

      >>so thanks for the advice! Hopefully Judy will see this at
      some point.

      She and lots of others are having a blast at DragonCon right now.