MDI is in Pre-Launch! Get Positioned NOW Before the Masses!

  • springfieldent
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 19, 2004
      This is an Absolute Ground Floor Opportunity!

      Madison Touche's technology division will launch this spring.
      Pre-enroll now!

      ACT NOW TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF PERFECT TIMING!

      "Years ago people had an opportunity to invest $100 in a project
      promoted by a man named Bill Gates: MS Windows 3.0. Most turned
      it down. Why? Because they were *too busy* with other things..."

      P R E - L A U N C H 2 0 0 4 : M A D I S O N D Y N A M I C S,
      I N C.

      Re: February 2004 MDI Pre-Launch
      Attn: Pre-Launch Participants

      From the desk of Frederick Suttles:

      February 2004

      Hello,

      This message is going out only to the top levels of network
      marketers BEFORE the masses are notified. In just a few weeks,
      Madison Touche, Inc., will launch its brand-new technology division,
      M a d i s o n D y n a m i c s , I n c. (MDI). Over the past few
      months Madison Touche has been breaking records in network
      marketing by delivering products and services of unsurpassed quality.
      As a full daughter of Madison Touche, MDI has the financial backing to
      hit the ground running.

      For best results, start with the best people.

      At this point, your first priority will be to select the people
      with whom to share this opportunity. Recruiting your best people
      will ensure that you are rewarded right away and reap the greatest
      rewards from the massive marketing campaigns to follow.

      Click Below To Find Out More!
      http://www.madisondynamics.com/index.php?11154

      Believe me you don't want to miss this Ground Floor Opportunity!

      Best Regards,

      Frederick Suttles
      Springfield Enterprises
      reply2@...