Re: [Ezine_News] new ezine

  • drjeanette@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2004
      Hi there,

      You might find my audio material helpful with your clients. A Natural
      Process for Opening the Heart, three audio cassette tapes (or CD's) that are highly
      recommended by Elisabeth Kubler-Ross, MD, to aid in achieving healthy
      emotional flow.

      Check out my site and tapes. You can make 40% off of any of them that you
      sell. I have been exploring emotions and feelings for over 30 years.

      I would be glad to network with you and support each other's work. Also note
      my free teleseminars that you can mention to your clients as a free perk.

      best,

      Dr. Doris Jeanette
      Center for the New Psychology
      503 S. 21st St.
      Philadelphia, PA 19146
      USA
      www.drjeanette.com
      215.732.6197
      Author of Natural Process for Opening the Heart, three audio cassette tapes
      that are highly recommended by Elisabeth Kubler-Ross, MD.