Rural Country Living eZine--free ad!

  • azdem@citlink.net
    Message 1 of 2 , May 7 12:28 PM
      Rural Country Living eZine is for country folk or those who are
      country at heart! We strive to bring you the information that you
      need to live simply in the country. Articles, how-to's, recipes,
      household hints and crafts. Read the Premier Issue online at
      http://ruralcountryliving.homestead.com/ Subscribe by sending an
      email to Rural_Country_Living_eZine-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Free ad for new subscribers! NEW--free web based email.

      Look forward to seeing you there!

      Victoria Ries
    • azdem@citlink.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 15, 2001
        Rural Country Living eZine is for country folk or those who are
        country at heart! We strive to bring you the information that you
        need to live simply in the country. Articles, how-to's, recipes,
        household hints and crafts. Subscribe by sending an email to
        Rural_Country_Living_eZine-subscribe@y...
        Free ad for new subscribers! NEW--free web based email, games
        and e-cards!