Millionaire says: "Yes, the size IS important!"

  • Gerard Parris
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2003
      Dear Friend

      Stephan Ducharme here,

      For having made over $114,000 in PROFITS in ONE week of mailings, in my opinion, the fastest way to build a six-figure income online is to build YOUR list.

      Nothing is easier, believe me.

      You can buy lists for high prices or you can learn how to start building one by thousands of people without buying one lead, by reading my course.

      The more readers you have, the more money you can make. So yes, the size of your list is important.

      Let me show you how to grow your income by the thousands of dollars a day by building your list for free.

      ---Testimonial---

      Frank Kern:

      Through the past year or so, I've built a list of over 300,000 highly responsive subscribers! And I've been making up to $100,000 a month on the Internet.

      Let me tell you, I know that if you want to make money online, you NEED to build your own list.

      I've just discovered Stephan Ducharme's revolutionary course revealing the quickest way to build your own list without paying a dime in advertising. And I need to say; I am very impressed!

      I was blown away seeing how easy it gets with Stephan's system! It saves so many hours of frustration!!! Stephan's secrets are very easy to understand, even for a beginner. He reveals some hidden info that is missing out there and a step-by-step plan that makes all the difference in the world! ... Yes, even if you're already a seasoned marketer, you need to discover Stephan´┐Żs secrets.

      You'll grow your list by the thousands! I devoured his course in an evening. It's an easy read filled up with great humor! He makes it easy to understand.

      Frank Kern

      ---end of testimonial---

      Click here: http://www.freeadguru.com/cgi-bin/i.pl?c=a&i=17570

      Caring for your success,

      Stephan Ducharme, The FreeAdGuru

      ps...A revolution in Internet and Television is Coming Soon!
      I wanted to share this with you because it is a truly awesome
      opportunity. The anticipation and excitement of this program is unbelievable.
      Check it out at;
      http://www.masterytv.biz/bantams