Random Thought

  • dkjz@bigpond.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2000
      Random Thought

      Random Thought is a Christian email list where you will receive 3-5
      emails per week woth a short teaching, challenge or encouragement.

      Sure, you are going to delete half of them because you don't have the
      time, but if just 1 message touches your heart, my mission is
      accomplished!

      Random Thought should never take you more than one minute to read,
      but it may take you a lifetime to digest...

    • Drewe Zanki
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 17, 2000
        Random Thought

        Random Thought is a Christian email list where you will receive 3-5 emails per
        week with a short teaching, challenge or encouragement.