Ezine : FREE ebook on KamaSutra & more

  • Gary T
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2003
      Hi,

      Kindly consider my ezine for announcement. Thanks.

      1. The name of the list : Love & Sexual

      2. The subscription information :

      Or Subscribe : lovesexual-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      3. The age group range : above 18 years old

      4. Description : This is your free fortnightly newsletter
      resource on love, sexual relationships, dating and human
      relationships in general.
      Join for FREE and get a complimentary copy of the famous ebook
      :
      "The Kama Sutra"

      best regards,

      Gary T
      Sexual pleasure & health products for optimal performance
      http://www.eretailing.cc/clickshop/sexual_health.html